Friday, February 17, 2012

sick days

bible school postcard

I have been sick all this week. I have been staying home, resting and drinking lots of liquids. If I were currently attending bible school, I'm sure I would have gotten this postcard. It's such a lovely picture. The dress, the phone, the vase - I love it all.

The only thing I have really accomplished this week, besides keeping the Ocean Spray and Kleenex companies in business, is that I finally created the Vintage Color Palettes I have been thinking about doing for a couple of months. I am posting them on the other blog PonyBoy Press and they are all pinned on Pinterest, so you can follow them there, too. They are so fun to do! If you aren't quite sure what it's about, you can see the first post here.



Today is Postcard Friendship Friday. You can visit other postcard blogs by visiting The Best Hearts are Crunchy blog and clicking on the blogs listed after the entry. Thanks to TBHC blog for hosting!







2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are sick. The only good thing about it (if there is one) is that you aren't missing anything outside. Still, it's miserable. I wish you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh being sick is horrid but drinking lots of water and resting is the best thing to do ^_^ Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete