Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmastide

Still time to get some Christmas postcards in! Hopefully I'll get in another post before the day is over. it sure is moving fast!

This is a really neat Christmas card. I appreciate it when the designers choose uncommon colors for Christmas cards. This postcard has nothing written on the back except 1928.

christmas and an orange moon

And I like this one becasue of the tea kettle - another unique Christmas image (at least in the U.S.) and that they used the term Christmastide. I always mean to use that more. I have seen it on a number of old Christmas postcards. No writing on the back of this one.

christmastide

2 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful, but especially the first one. The font is a perfect match for the graphics too.

    ReplyDelete